I can’t believe it has already been two years since I started this thing!
This blog has meant so much more to me than a website and outlet to post about fashion. This blog has pushed me to get outside of my comfort zone more than ever imaginable.
What I have been able to accomplish in the past two years as well as personal obstacles I’ve been able to overcome are all credited to A Style Breeze. This is how far I’ve come in the past two years.
- I started out my blog by only taking pictures in the comfort of my private backyard… this past year I took pictures in the middle of the street in New York City
- I started out my blog by having my mom and close friends take all of my pictures… this past year I started collaborating with professional photographers and full on “modeling”
- I started out my blog refusing to ever even consider being a “YouTuber”… this past January I started my YouTube channel.
- I started out my blog only knowing of 1 other blogger… now some of my best friends are fellow bloggers (shout out to LovingsbySarahDewald and MalloryOnTheMoon)
- I used to be hesitant about networking… now I am a fearless networker
Those are just a few examples of some big steps I’ve taken this past year. Thank you so much for following me along on this blogging journey. I am so grateful to have people like you that support me and allow my dreams to continue to come true. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the years to come!
Shop this look: