As a current Nordstrom employee, I have been scoping out the anniversary products for weeks now. And a few items caught my eye the moment they hit our stock room. Other products I have discovered through multiple styling appointments with my customers.
At Nordstrom, we highly encourage customers to set up appointments and we do this because the store can literally become insane! We aren’t exaggerating, this sale is like nothing you have experienced before.
Nordstrom is about offering the best customer experience possible and we can’t do that when there are hundreds of people in the store wondering around aimlessly looking for help. Some customers love the idea of appointments and other people hate it. I like to tell customers that they can take advantage of it how they wish to, but to set one up either way! (It’s free assistance, why wouldn’t you?!)
I’ve had some appointments where I am just getting the customer a fitting room and making sure they grabbed the correct sizes. And I’ve had other appointments where I am styling the customer head to toe, bringing them water and walking the entire floor with them. It just depends on the customer.
If you want to avoid this hectic shopping altogether, follow these thinks to shop the same items online! There’s free shipping and free returns on all products.
Early Access Start Date: July 14th
Public Sale Start Date: July 22nd
- BLANKNYC ‘Easy Rider’ Faux Leather Moto Jacket (Black, Dark Green)
- Free People ‘Shadow’ Oversize Hacci Open Back Top (Moss)
- Topshop Contrast Panel Duster Coat
- Topshop ‘Jamie’ Ripped High Rise Skinny Jean
- The North Face ‘Laney’ Trench Raincoat
- Adidas Originals ‘Logo Leggings’
- Zella Body ‘Pulse’ Cross Back Sports Bra
- Vince ‘Preston’ Slip-On Sneaker
- Vince ‘Alanis’ Pointy Toe Oxford
- Sam Edelman ‘Reyes’ Bootie
- Blondo ‘Eden’ Over the Knee Waterproof